Sunday, October 9, 2011

Dark clouds looming above Bangkok...

Dark cloud looming above Bangkok but hitting harshly almost the whole country. The building with red roof is part of the Marriot Hotel, located at the King River in Bangkok.
_DSC0177

During my childhood I used to walk along huge green area under rain with some friends of mine... To me it is always a thrill to see this kind of cloud. Rainy season always were a good chance for us to see new birds, new plants and new fruits. On the contrary, here in Thailand many people are currently suffering because of inundation.  They have lost their house, harvest, etc etc for the wake of downpour and flooding.
_DSC0180

These photos were taken from my room windows when it was real gloomy and looked like it was going to rain... I love standing up on my balcony and gaze at the huge puffy clouds passing by.
_DSC0175

_DSC0174

_DSC0176

No comments:

Post a Comment